offices within a Listed building for an international firm
section at street level through the front elevation
Originally built c.1868 as grand residential accommodation – the first tenant was Sir Thomas Bateson (pictured), 2nd Baronet, a peer and Conservative Party politician – it has been in use as offices since 1952.
on-site asbestos removal
new window joinery to the listed facade